Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halloween Tea 2012



Halloween Tea 2012

Carrot Jello Snack Cups
Apple Bundt Cake
Pumpkin Roll
Apple Turnovers

Tea Choices
Pomegranate Blood Orange
Pumpkin Spice
Orange Pineapple
Apple Cinnamon
Pumpkin Melon
Cinnamon Melon



Its Halloween week and time for a tea.  The menu is set but what will this year's tablescape be?  I have a  selection of autumn teas but can't decide which ones to serve.   I  think  my guests  can choose for themselves.  It's the perfect time to dust off  all my "teapots for one"!



That's quite a selection of colors and styles but what better time than Halloween to mix things up.

  

Add plates, napkins,silver and this will work.  Orange fiesta plates borrowed from my brother make perfect serving dishes.  The last minute addition of a jello salad with carrots, cabbage and celery give the tastebuds a break from all the sweets.   At every tea I promise a more healthy diet but it never seems to happen. 

******************************
Tea is done and my friends have gone  with  smiles on their faces and trays of treats.  Hosting my afternoon teas are such a rewarding experience - bringing together dear friends for afternoons of  companionship, stories and food.




No comments:

Post a Comment