Sunday, February 8, 2015

Teacup Heaven Part II


Teacup Heaven continues as I share more of the teacups belonging to my friends mother.


With Valentine's Day just around the corner I had to share this teacup today.



I fell in love with the row of gold hearts  against the burgundy backdrop on this beautiful teacup.  

Definitely a cup for Valentine's Day 


As I continued to unpack the cups I found this smaller teacup (demitasse possibly?)  in the same colors.



Together with my burgundy Hall Wind sail Teapot, I think I have the perfect beginning for a Grandma - Granddaughter Tea.


This little cupid is ready for Tea.



 Teacup Heaven continues next week  as I unwrap more of these beautiful cups.


I will be joining  Sandi this week for a Valentines Tea at



11 comments:

  1. Your tea table looks charming with the pretty teacups for a grandmother and granddaughter tea! The napkins are lovely and the strainer very cute. Thank you for joining me for tea today, Gail. Happy Valentines Day!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly beautiful teacups, Gail! How sweet to have been gifted with this teacup collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! You are in teacup heaven! How nice that your friend has given this special collection to you. Lovely! Happy Tea Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The burgundy teacup with gold hearts is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful reds! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those tea cups are beautiful and so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how wonderful to be gifted with your beautiful teacups! Your Valentine tea is so sweet and especially special with your little one!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gail,
    How exciting to discover your friend's mother's beautiful teacups. What an amazing gift. I love this one you have featured today. The burgandy is such a rich colour and lovely shape. I can't wait to see the rest. Happy Tea Day! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gail,
    How exciting to discover your friend's mother's beautiful teacups. What an amazing gift. I love this one you have featured today. The burgandy is such a rich colour and lovely shape. I can't wait to see the rest. Happy Tea Day! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. The teacup with the burgundy and hearts is gorgeous and perfect for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, so many lovely teacups in your friend's mother's collection! That teacup is perfect for valentine's day. Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete